Rohu is very tasty in itself. You need not put lot of flavours in it. Handle it delicately in flavours and it will taste awesome
- Fish (rohu) - 400 gms cut into slice
- Garlic paste - 3 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Musturd oil - for deep frying
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Clean the fish properly and add lemon juice .
- Keep it aside for 5-6 minutes.
- Once again wash the fish and drain out the water.
- Now add garlic paste, turmerin powder and salt on the fish and mix it properly. Let it marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Heat oil in a frying pan when it is very hot add fish peices and fry.
- Fry on both side till golden brown colour appears.
- When fish turns golden brown remove from flame.
- Fry the remaining peices in the same way.
- Serve it with salad and sauce.