- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 to 3 teaspoons rose water
- 1 tbsp rose syrup
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) berries in syrup, drained and quartered, syrup reserved
- 1 pint raspberries, halved
- 4 dark chocolate grated
- Mix cream and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves and mixture just begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water and let stand until softened, about 2 minutes. Add to hot cream mixture, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Place mascarpone in a medium bowl. Strain cream mixture over top, stirring until smooth. Add rose water, and rose syrup. Strain mixture into a large glass measuring cup or a bowl. Divide among four demitasse cups or 2-ounce ramekins. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours (or overnight).
- Dip bottoms of molds into hot water to loosen, then invert onto plates.
- Mix berries, raspberries, and sugar powder with water and boil. Strain and make a syrup of it
- Garnish each with a rose petal if using. Pour 2 tablespoons syrup onto each plate. Place over a bed of dark chocolate and Serve immediately.